Missing Person: Leo Allen Pangilinan
One of our kind readers is missing.
Leo Allen Pangilinan has been missing since yesterday, 5:00PM.
He was last seen leaving his house at Baesa, QC for work, but he never arrived at his workplace at Ortigas.
He was wearing khaki pants and a red striped short-sleeved polo shirt.
He is 22 years old, around 5’4″ to 5’5″ tall and 120-130lbs.
If you have any information on his whereabouts, please contact these numbers ASAP:
Rea Carpio 09163992674.
Bea Tabuñar 09173260415
Rose Tan 09178297673
Please help find Leo and by reposting in your blogs, sites, and Twitters.
Prayers for his safety are much appreciated.
Thanks and God bless.
UPDATE as of February 11 2010
Whole morning – exchange of communication between Tita Laura, college barkada and officemates.
– According to his manager, he did not report for work on Feb. 10.
– His cellphone just keeps ringing.
– Some friends were able to trace his cellphone in Retales Street right off Quirino Highway in QC.
– Probable place of cellphone location was Leopoldo B. Santos Elementary School. This is in Joaquin Street, Barangay Baesa, QC.
– He was last seen wearing khaki pants and a red-striped polo shirt.
– No other people saw him after he left the house.
– No records of Allen in emergency rooms within the area.
– Missing persons report was filed in QCPD.
– The police cannot check the suspected locations unless they have the trackers with them. Due to confidentiality of the source, this cannot be done.
– Allen’s bank transactions for the last 24+ hours cannot be requested due to bank policies. A court order will be needed for this.
– Tita Laura has a heart problem and when I last spoke to her tonight, she was having a more difficult time breathing than this morning. Let’s pray for the whole family.