20 Signs You’re Dating The Wrong Person
- You constantly have that tape-over-mouth feeling with them — you either feel silenced, misunderstood, or like you’re somehow approximating what you mean to say no matter how hard you try to just say it.
- You suspect they like hearing the sound of their own voice more than they like hearing yours.
- Their #1 project in life is your relationship — they have no goals, dreams, or aspirations of their own and define themselves by who they’re with instead of what they do.
- They’re disrespectful to your family. To your face. And they don’t think there’s anything wrong with that.
- They treat you less like a partner and more like a possession. As in, they don’t care so much about who you are per se, but who you are for/with/in relation to them.
- They never need personal space and get upset/suspicious/offended when you express the need for it.
- They can’t take…
View original post 428 more words